We truly appreciate & value your business and will do our best to meet your needs. We aim for 100% customer satisfaction and we believe an important part of achieving that goal is being transparent with our procedures. Please carefully review all store policies BEFORE buying. By making a purchase you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our policies. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.
Returns – International
We currently do not accept returns/exchanges for any international orders made from outside of United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Returns – Domestic (U.S.A)
Items may be approved for return or exchange within 7 calendar days from confirmation of delivery. If 7 calendar days have passed since your order was received, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange. Customer is responsible for shipping costs for all returned merchandise.
How to Request Refund?
There are 2 options if you wish to start a return. If you do not have an account with us simply fill out this RMA form to request refund.
If you do have an account, login and go to “orders” or “my refund request” links.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be new, unused and in the same condition that you received it. You may ship the item back to us in your own box but please include all protective packaging, tags & the original invoice. All items must be shipped back to our warehouse within 15 calendar days from receipt of delivery.
Cancellation of Orders
If you change your mind about a purchase or make an incorrect choice you can cancel or edit your order within 24 hours providing we have not already sent you confirmation of shipment. Once we have shipped the product you will have to go through the return process detailed in this policy.
To cancel/edit an order before we ship it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damaged Items/Wrong Items/Stolen Items
Risk of loss or damage to the goods will not be assumed by The Afrikan Aesthetic. Once we leave your package with the courier, it becomes their responsibility therefore we cannot be liable for goods damaged in transit. We suggest opening up an investigation with the specific courier, and if you need assistance with that process we will be happy to help.
We are not liable for delivery to unsafe areas or stolen merchandise. All orders will be accompanied by a tracking number after we drop it off for shipment. For additional security consider purchasing signature confirmation if you feel it is necessary for safe delivery.
If your order is incorrect due to an error on our part, i.e) we accidentally sent wrong item, please let us know within 7 calendar days of delivery confirmation and we will work to fix the issue. Email us at email@example.com
Conditions for Returns/Exchanges
To qualify for a return/exchange, all merchandise must meet the criteria set forth below We may deny any request for return or exchange if it fails to meet this criteria. We reserve the right to approve or deny returns, exchanges and dispersal of store credit at our discretion based on the condition of the item.
To qualify, all returns and exchanges must be accompanied by the original receipt, proof of purchase and/or original manufacturer packaging. Refunds will be made in the same method as original payment. When you make a qualifying return, we will credit the full amount, minus the shipping and handling charges, if any, and you will receive your refund in approximately 3-7 business days or up to 2 weeks depending on the processing times of your financial institution.
Merchandise that will NOT be accepted for returns (No Exceptions unless error on our part)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or if there is a missing part for which is not our fault
- Any requests for returns/exchanges after 7 calendar days from confirmation/receipt of delivery
- Products that have been personalized or customized
- For hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns on earrings
- Merchandise reported stolen after delivery confirmation
- Items or Products that have been used, altered, washed, stretched or that show signs of wear or damage
- Clearance items or final sale items
- Items damaged during transit by courier
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Our team will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund at that time.
Steps to exchange or return item(s)
- If you checked out as a guest and do not have an account setup, please visit this page to request authorization for return. If you have an account with us, simply login and use refund request button.
- Once received, The Afrikan Aesthetic team will process your request and provide a merchant authorization to return the item.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. When returning package, take care to remove any previous labels or cover them completely to avoid delays in us receiving your item. Please update us with the carrier and tracking number. Please note if we do not receive your package then we cannot process your return.
- Upon receipt of returned goods to our warehouse, The Afrikan Aesthetic will process your exchange/refund/store credit within 3-7 business days.
If you need more information before you make a purchase we are more than happy to answer any questions! In addition, we understand you may not always be happy with your purchase and if that is the case please let us know as soon as possible so that we can work with you to improve your shopping experience. We appreciate any feedback, positive or negative, that will help us improve our customer service. Thank you.
Warehouse Address for returning merchandise only:[Returns] at The Afrikan Aesthetic
4085 Porsche Court Unit B
Columbus Ohio, 43232
For questions, comments or concerns please contact us at the following:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com